Are you saying I’m not brilliant then? Boo.
Origami is easy. It’s just folding paper so that it creates a shape and… Well, that’s it. Simple. But next time you should definitely try something new. What about water guns?
You make it sound as though that’s a bad thing.
I’m saying mediocre at best -winks-
It takes too long to make a cat or swan or whatever. Planes and balls and foam darts are much easier. And I did try that once, in the middle of winter. It was pretty fantastic.
On the contrary. What I actually meant was that you make it painfully obvious how attractive you think I am.
- betsybraddockpsylocke reblogged this from codenamehawkeye and added:
- codenamehawkeye reblogged this from betsybraddockpsylocke and added:
- codenamehawkeye likes this
- magicmischiefandlies likes this
- betsybraddockpsylocke posted this